|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Brand Name:||Shanghai BES|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 bag|
|Packaging Details:||15kg/bag, 1ton/pallet, 20tons per 20'GP|
|Delivery Time:||2~5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000,000bags per months|
|Principle:||Chemical React With The Concrete||Application:||Stamped Concrete|
|Durable:||Color Durable||Warranty:||12 Months Under It’s Original Package|
|Other Name:||Antique Powder Release Agent||Product Name:||Concrete Mold Release Agent|
Brown Colored Concrete Mold Release Agent Impart Subtile Color
BES concrete mold release agent is a very fine colored powder formulated for use in the stamping and texturing of freshly placed concrete. BES concrete mold release agent is broadcast over the freshly troweled concrete surface to create a barrier preventing the transfer of the wet concrete paste to the stamping tools. During the process, a portion of the BES concrete mold release agent becomes embedded in the surface, usually where there is relief in the texturing tool, where it is trapped by the hardening concrete imparting a secondary color to the concrete. When the surface is subsequently washed and sealed a mottled, antiqued appearance is obtained with colors ranging from that of the underlying concrete to that of the antiquing release, with mixtures of the two the most likely.
- BES concrete release agent is fundamental to provide release for stamping tools from concrete.
- The moisture barrier prevents the stamping tools from creating “puckers” at the surface that greatly detract from the finished product.
- BES concrete release agent will provide the rich contrast between the concrete’s base color and the release’s secondary color.
- The resultant two tone adds to the realistic look and desired antique effect for many different patterns. The grout lines of grouted patterns will always reflect the powder release color in the preferred sharp contrast to the more dominant base color.
- Customarily the most realistic coloring is achieved through the application of a darker powder concrete color than the base color of the concrete.
Q1: How about the quality and the delivery?
A1: We have our own factory in Shanghai, and we also do construction work in China, so the quality and the delivery is guaranteed.
Q2: How do I apply the materials?
A2: Pls don't worry, we will provide the detailed instruction or video once you order from us, or we can send an CD with the video to you.
Q3: When do you usually get the materials ready after order?
A3: We can deliver the materials within 2~5days after you ordered.
Q4: Could I get the sample from you?
A4: Yes, we welcome our customers ask for the samples from us, only need you to pay for the freight cost.
- Pre Sales Service
Inquiry and consulting support.
- After Sales Service
In time delivery
Guarantee for the products quality with 2 years
Feedback at the first time once received any complaints
Sending instructions or videos to customer
Contact Person: alice.ren