|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Brand Name:||Shanghai BES|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 bag|
|Packaging Details:||15kg/bag, 1ton/pallet, 20tons per 20'GP|
|Delivery Time:||2~5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000,000bags per months|
|Feature:||Easy Application||Usage:||Separate The Mold|
|Application Method:||Dust On The Surface||Product Name:||Concrete Mold Release Agent|
Reddish Brown with Antique Effect Concrete Mold Release Agent could Separate the Mold
BES concrete mold release agent is a colored powder that forms a waterproof barrier and reduces concrete build-up on Concrete Texture Mats. BES concrete mold release agent should not be used as the primary coloring agent. It should be applied over freshly placed, still plastic, color-hardened or integrally colored concrete surfaces. Because BES concrete mold release agent is made with the finest ultra-violet-resistant pigments available, it stands up to the effects of sunlight keeping your product looking beautiful for years. BES concrete mold release agent is made to work with polyurethane, texturing mats to create a beautifully antiqued and textured concrete surface.
Appearance: dry-mixed powder
Color: brown, grey, reddish brown
Packing: 15kg/PE bag
Store: store in cool, dry place
Warranty: 12 months under it's original sealed condition
How to use the materials?
- Hand spread the color hardener evenly on the surface;
- When the color hardener is almost dried, dust one thin layer concrete mold release agent on the mold surface and the concrete surface before imprinting the texture;
- Imprint the texture using the concrete mold;
- Moving away the mold and wash the surface with water, pay attention to left 1/3 concrete mold release agent on the surface.
-Packing: 15kg/bag, 1tons/pallet, 20tons/20’GP
1. Express courier: door to door
Fast and economical for samples and small batch order.
2. Sea shipping: port to port/door
10-30 days transportation, economical for large orders.
Contact Person: alice.ren