|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Brand Name:||Shanghai BES|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 drum|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/drum, 36 drums/pallet, 17tons/20'GP|
|Delivery Time:||2~7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000tons per month|
|Dosage:||0.15kg/m2||Usage:||Protect The Product Surface|
|Product Name:||Water Based Release Agent||Function:||Improve Lubrication|
20kg Packing Water Based Release Agent with Low Temperature Resistance in Liquid
BES water based release agent provide the critical barrier between a molding surface and the substrate, facilitating separation of the cured part from the mold. Without such a barrier in place the substrate would become fused to the mold surface,resulting in difficult clean-up and dramatic loss in production efficiency. Even when a release agent is used, factors such as irregular applications or improper release agent choice may have a dramatic effect on the quality and consistency of the finished product.
1. Cosmetic: As lubricant for shampoo, and cream
2. Release Agent: Suitable for plastic, rubber and metal products; especially for mold release of PU products.
3. As material for high grade lubricant, lubricating grease; for the lubrication between metal and plastic materials.
4. As additive of high grade paint, ink and coating.
1. Good isolation performance;
2. Safety and non-toxic;
3. Film-forming quickly and protect plate;
4. Clean the surface of the concrete, and non-pollution.
1. What is your shipping method and transportation?
For sample,we mostly deliver small packages by Fedex/DHL/TNT air cargo with door-to-door service, which are safe and reliable for chemical liquid delivery. For bulk order, sea transportation is our first choice to save shipping cost. We make efforts to satisfy your specify requirements.
2. What is your suggestions for sample trial?
First, We suggest that every time you use a small quantity of samples to test. Because the quantity of samples is limited, PLEASE do not use up all the samples for testing in one-time. so you can test samples for many times. If first time testing is failed, then we can have a second chance to adjust the testing process.You should adjust a suitable dilution ratio according to the specific practical testing.
Contact Person: alice.ren